This Event Is Now Closed.
This is the entry portal for 2017-18 Tasmanian Age Track and Field Championships (including the open and masters 10000m championships) to be held from 24 to 25 February 2018 and may be used by any age eligible athlete. There is a separate entry point for athletes who are currently registered (full year) with Athletics Tasmania and another for those who are not. Please be sure to enter via the correct point for the athlete's current status.
Late entries (in accordance with the principles in the applicable Technical Regulations) will not be offered on-line. Contact must be made directly with the AT office in person or by phone or email.
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form contact firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If you wish to enter a second eligible age group, please complete and pay the first age group and start a second log in for the additional age group.
- If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please contact the AT office.
- All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
- Please enter for each event by indicating the approriate event box and indicating your best performance since 1 January 2017.
- Entries will close at 10.00pm on Tuesday 20 February 2018.
- Late entries will be considered in accordance with the Technical Regulations.
- An additional Late Entry Fee of $11.00 per event will apply to ALL entries received after the closing date. Entries on the day of competition will be considered in accordance with the Technical Regulations. Late entries will only be accepted where acceptance does not require the conduct of an additional round in the event or the re-instatement of a cancelled event. Please note: Refunds will not be given under any circumstances.
- Athletes must be eligible athletes and must be age eligible as of 31 December 2018. In order to compete at these championships an athlete must have been born no later than 31 December, 2008.
- Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia) or current AT/LAT dually registered and be under the relevant age as of 31 December 2018. Athletes registered only with Little Athletics Tasmania in the year of competition are also eligible to enter the Championships as fully eligible entrants upon payment of the championships ($33) and event entry ($11 per event) fees.
- Provided they are age eligible, athletes may enter in the same or a similar individual event in no more than two age groups on this championships weekend. Should an athlete enter more than one age group, one must be the age group that relates specifically to their year of birth. An athlete may not enter two age groups of the same event when according to the published draft timetable they are scheduled to be held simultaneously.
- Athletes may not compete in both the U15 and U16 age groups. Only athletes born in 2003 may enter in events in the U16 age group. Athletes born in 2004 (or later) may enter in events in U15.
- Athletes with a para-athlete classification and wishing to compete with such classification must indicate their existing or expected classification in the relevant box on the entry form. Para-athletes will in general where circumstances permit compete simultaneously with all athletes of their age group in each event entered.
- Event confirmation will take place in accordance with the technical regulations. All athletes and coaches should ensure that they are familiar with these regulations which together with the timetable, other event nees and policy information are available on the web site on www.tasathletics.org.au .